Thursday, June 17, 2010

Juggling Work and Play

I know this is a big struggle for a lot of parents--especially if you throw in kids and pets in the mix! Today I spent half the day outside in my backyard with the dogs, working at the patio table. The carpets were getting a long overdue cleaning and then we had to wait for them to dry enough we could re-enter! It was in the 90's again so I was able to have all the windows open and 4 fans blowing in different directions to help dry the carpet faster! My son and I played a rousing game of chess (he beat me last night and today!) and then he was off to his friend's house to play until tonight. I listened to a tele-seminar about doing speaking engagements and it was very good! It will help when I start doing some next month! I spent the rest of the day working on a new book. I'm really excited about it. Look for my new eBook out in late August, Think Your Way To Success! It will help a lot of people I'm sure! Well, that's all for today! I'll be back tomorrow and then off to San Diego for a week (but I'll be posting from there!). Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!