Monday, June 14, 2010

Change is not easy

Today was the first day of summer vacation for most kids, mine included, and it was difficult getting used to doing what I'm used to doing everyday, my schedule, and having it changed because I don't have to be up at a certain time to get him to school, don't have to check homework, didn't have to send in papers or sign anything. It was different. We had decided to get up at 6:00 each morning and go on a 2 mile walk with the dogs, then everybody would have breakfast when we got back. After that, usually housework and such would get done and then I would do my bible study, and then get to work on my writing/marketing tasks for the day. Somehow, it didn't quite work out--as you can see, I didn't get around to blogging until now! I did get some work done off and on but with more distractions, it is going to require some rescheduling. Tomorrow is another day and a chance to get reorganized. It is nice having him home though, and I'm looking forward to the 2 summer trips we have planned over the next month (talk about having to reschedule!). Here's to the first week of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!