Thursday, June 24, 2010

Vacation

Wow! I had no idea that my 'vacation' here in San Diego County would have been taking up so much time that I just couldn't get to a computer to write! No Wi-Fi and only 2 computers in the house where I'm staying=not enough time. I've been on the go since I got here last weekend! When I'm here at the house, so is everybody else so I feel obligated to visit and participate in the activities going on. Anyone else ever have that problem? I have 4 days left and then I'm back home for 4 days, then on a road trip up North to Lake Tahoe! I will definitely have some time there, I will have my computer and they have free Wi-Fi! Getting really excited about the book coming out in late August, barring any printing difficulties. Look for more info next month! I'm off to take my son to play tennis and then we're meeting more family at a water park for the afternoon! These vacations are killers! :) Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!