Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pit Stop

I'm back home for a few days; have been down in San Diego County doing some work and visiting family. Arrived back home yesterday afternoon to find loads of work to catch up on. . .and a broken dishwasher! When the guys came to replace it today, they opened the box to find the machine was dented! I'm sure glad my son knows how to wash dishes! :) Luckily, they will be bringing a new one Thursday, right before I leave town on Friday! Friday afternoon, my son and I will be heading out of town to Lake Tahoe for a week and a half--a working vacation with family! My goal is to get at least 30 pages written for the book I'm currently writing. I'll be posting from there and will include pictures now and then as well. Until tomorrow, enjoy your summer and don't be shy! I enjoy reading people's comments to my posts and what is happening in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!