Friday, June 4, 2010

What a week!!!

Yesterday was the last day to enter the contest about bullying. Four winners were chosen from among the entries and they are: 5-7yr.olds-Jessie Rodriguez; 8-10yr.olds-Ryan Harley; 11-13yr.olds-Issibelle Sutaya; and the 14-16yr.olds-Peter Grayson. Great job everyone that entered! It was hard to choose. Prizes will be sent out upon return of the address confirmation. Congratulations! Today was book launch day and due to technical difficulties, the book can't be accessed! Wouldn't you know! People are working on it and hopefully, it will be able to be downloaded tomorrow! Check the site here each day and when the download button appears, it should be in working order. Great book and I know it will be a big help to all of you parents and teachers. Tomorrow I will have pictures from the book launch event where I was signing cards and giving away some freebies at Shave It ice cream store! A lot of people came by and it was a hit! It didn't hurt that it was 95 degrees here in Northern LA county! HaHa Well, have a great weekend and I'll talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!