Monday, May 24, 2010

Myth #1: Bullying is nothing more than a conflict between kids.

Here is the second excerpt from my free eBook coming out June 4th. Bullying is nothing more than a conflict between kids. I'm afraid not. Bullying is a lot different from having a conflict. A conflict is a disagreement between two people and can usually be solved. Bullying involves a power imbalance and is usually repeated over more than one occasion. It concerns one child victimizing another child who has trouble defending him or herself. Yes, bullying is done by girls as well as boys. Come by tomorrow and get the 3rd excerpt from the book! Meanwhile, enjoy the site and ENTER the contest!!! It's in full swing and I've already had quite a few responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!