Tuesday, July 27, 2010

San Diego

Leaving right after football camp Friday night to go to San Diego for a family reunion and my dad's birthday. He's 73 and still hanging in there. It will be fun to see everyone--haven't seen my daughter and grandson for a month and I really miss them. My parents went with us to Lake Tahoe earlier this month so that was nice. It is going to be busy this weekend though, supposed to be getting our SUV, doing the reunion, and Ryan will miss equipment pick-up for football, as well as the last day of camp. Oh well, we'll just have to work around things and make-up time. Meanwhile, we'll enjoy the beach down at Mission Bay Saturday and have fun with family! Hope it's good weather--oh yeah, I almost forgot--it's southern California! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!