Friday, July 23, 2010

Change is near

We are coming to the end of July already and I'm having to plan ideas to start off our new school year! We have a lot going on in our house--getting an SUV in the next week, starting to homeschool, expecting finances to make a positive change upward, and looking for a new home in the mountain community about 40 min. north of where we are now! All things I'm looking forward to but at the same time, stressful. Doctors say some stress is good for you, though. I believe this is the good kind. Everything is happening between now and Labor Day weekend, including my finishing my next book and getting started on the publishing road with that! Wow! I am glad I know my God is in control of all this because I don't know how I could handle it without Him. Well, the weekend is upon us and I'm looking forward to a bit of relaxation. . .I hope! :) At least it will be an enjoyable one! Hope everyone stays safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!