Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hope

Someone told me today that with the way the world is today, and he proceeded to give examples of negative situations such as terrorists, devaluation of the dollar, high unemployment, etc., that there is no hope for the world. I was so sad to hear him say that because what is there for all of us then?; what do we tell our children-that there is no happy future for you? How do you go on and why would you want to if there is no hope? I immediately prayed for him, for that is a man who does not know God, or even worse, has given up on God. God is hope; He is there for us all the time; He is our eternity. We have a short time on earth and forever with Him. He is our hope and with Him, we can get through the most difficult times. Without Him, the man was right, there is no hope. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Acts 16:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!