Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where did the summer go?

I can't believe it is near the end of the first week in August!! It has been very busy now that football season has started--my son practices 6 days a week, 2 hours a day; we have had equipment pick-up day; parent meeting; and we're trying to get ready for school starting next week; and then, of course, there's finishing up the editing on my latest book! No wonder I seem to have missed some time somewhere along the line! To top things off, I got a 2nd degree burn on my leg a couple of days ago from getting too close to the exhaust pipe of the truck as we unloaded my son's football gear! Better me than him! It actually made a kind of cool crescent moon shape on my leg-almost like a tattoo! Won't be doing that trick again! Well, I guess I better get back to work--the book won't finish itself and I'm anxious to get it done! I believe it will help a lot of people. At least that's my intention. Have a great summer's end everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!