Monday, June 4, 2012

What a wild two weeks! Just attended a two-week virtual author conference with twice daily interviews and workshops with John Kremer, Christine Kloser, Arielle Ford, Dan Poynter, and many other big names in the publishing field! I learned a lot of new ideas that really helped me as I am completing the final rewrites on my non-fiction book, due to come out around early September! It revolves around learning the key principles of transforming your life and positively impacting the lives of others. I'm really excited about it and will be sharing chapter points from the book starting next month right here on my blog! I am also working on a special VIP coaching letter, Leadership Today, that will be offered FREE only to those that sign up to receive it! It will come out twice monthly and will include leadership tips and ideas, special event and marketing information available only to Leadership Today members, as well as product discounts, contests, and much more! To be included and receive these FREE special offers and VIP newsletter, continue coming and visiting my blog and I will post a notice and opt-in button in the next few weeks allowing you to join up! Thanks for visiting today and have a great rest of the week! See you Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!