Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fresh Start Glad to be back! A lot has been going on this past year or so; family events, going back to school, starting new businesses, and more! It has been very exciting to say the least. My son and I are still homeschooling and loving it! It has been wonderful to see the growth in him and his relationships with others as he approaches his teen years. He is still a big-time football player, though he was out most of last season with an injured ankle. He's looking forward to spring training this month! I went back to school last year and became a certified Christian life coach! I put on a leadership seminar at the Hyatt Regency this past February, which the Hyatt graciously hosted for my new company, The Oak Coaching Ministries, and it was a lot of fun! My company and my son and I were featured in an article last month in The Signal newspaper here in Santa Clarita, California. Very exciting! Right now, I'm finishing up a book titled, Legacy of Leadership which I'm looking forward to having come out this summer! Come back and visit and I will be posting excerpts from the book, as well as upcoming freebies, interviews, leadership tips and more! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!