Friday, July 16, 2010

Reading is actually fun!

For all of you skeptics out there-anytime is a good time to read! Take today for instance, it has been in the triple digits for the last 2-3 days so outside time is limited to mornings and evenings unless you're a lizard! Perfect for finding a good book and stretching out on the sectional (or swinging in one of those hanging chairs-I've got to get me one of those!) with a cold glass of iced tea. I've started reading a great book by Dr. Don Colbert, The Seven Pillars of Health. It is fantastic! He has written many series of health books on general and specific topics. Check his books out on Amazon.com! You can search him out right here on my site if you scroll down midways. He is a very intelligent man and has a lot of good stuff to tell you that will keep you and your family in great health! Before I go, I want to leave you with a little jewel of a thought: "In order to do something, you must be something." Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family

My family
They're wild!